This course provides information property and facility managers must have to increase occupant safety and comfort while facilitating building efficiency to meet the business goals of an organization. This course will cover building systems management, analytics, and optimization, best practices in building operations and maintenance, and high performance security and life safety systems design.
Key topic areas:
energy management • security systems • business continuity • fire protection and life safety systems • electrical systems: clean power, green power, UPS systems and submetering • lighting • integrated pest management • solid waste management • vertical transportation systems • cleaning and maintenance of windows, metals, and other surfaces • contract cleaning • landscaping • parking
Applies to: FMC and PAC certificates
FMA® and RPA® designations
For full course description, click here.
Early Bird Registration – Member (January 12 deadline): $1,085
Regular Registration – Member (February 2 deadline): $1,285
Late Registration – Member (February 9 deadline): $1,485
Regular Registration – Non-Member (February 2 deadline): $1,585
Late Registration – Non-Member (February 9 deadline): $1,785
Houston BOMA - BOMI Designation Course Policies:
• All fees must be paid at the time of registration by either check or credit card.
• A minimum of six registered students is necessary for the class. The class will be canceled if the minimum of six students is not met.
• Course text books will not be sent to students until payment is received and at least six students have registered for the course. Notification will be sent to students when the course book is available. This class is an accelerated review class and students must review the materials before the start date of the class.
• Students are responsible for scheduling their exam. BOMI will send an email with instructions approximately one week before the class begins.
• Cancellations must be received in writing via email. All cancellations received within 60 days of the class date are subject to a $350 cancellation fee. If the student has already received the book when a cancellation request is submitted, an additional $200 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover the cost of the book.