This course provides information property and facility managers need to manage the ongoing operation and maintenance of building systems and to maximize building efficiency and cost-effectiveness. For full course description, click here.
Key topic areas:
building design and construction • life-cycle costing • construction materials • structural systems • building envelopes • roofing • interior walls, ceilings, and flooring • HVAC and plumbing systems • building system controls and automation
Applies to FMC and PAC certificates; FMA® and RPA® designations.
Early Bird Registration – Member (November 3 deadline): $1,085
Regular Registration – Member (November 26 deadline): $1,285
Late Registration – Member (December 8 deadline): $1,485
Regular Registration – Non-Member (November 26 deadline): $1,585
Late Registration – Non-Member (December 8 deadline): $1,785
Class is held 8:00 pm - 5:00 pm each day of course. Breakfast is included. Class will have a one-hour lunch break.
Houston BOMA - BOMI Designation Course Policies:
• All fees must be paid at the time of registration by either check or credit card.
• A minimum of six registered students is necessary for the class. The class will be canceled if the minimum of six students is not met.
• Course text books will not be sent to students until payment is received and at least six students have registered for the course. Notification will be sent to students when the course book is available. This class is an accelerated review class and students must review the materials before the start date of the class.
• Students are responsible for scheduling their exam. BOMI will send an email with instructions approximately one week before the class begins.
• Cancellations must be received in writing via email. All cancellations received within 60 days of the class date are subject to a $350 cancellation fee. If the student has already received the book when a cancellation request is submitted, an additional $200 cancellation fee will be assessed to cover the cost of the book.