You Benchmarked. Now What? Expand Your ENERGY STAR® Data Beyond the W2 Challenge with a Free Webinar
Monday, November 25, 2019
Posted by: Shannon Roberts
You Benchmarked. Now What? Expand Your ENERGY STAR® Data Beyond the W2 Challenge
Join this FREE webinar!
Tuesday, December 10, 2019
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm Central (2:00 pm – 3:00 pm Eastern)
Benchmarking energy usage within a commercial space is a well-established best practice. As BOMA International’s W2 Challenge comes to a close, benchmarking water consumption and waste output are gaining similar traction. But how do you make sure these benchmarking initiatives are truly benefitting your building?
This webinar will help build an understanding of ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager data and its applications for saving energy and water, increasing benchmarking scores, accessing green financing loan programs and more. Learn how to optimize efficiency investments over the long-term by analyzing and verifying their success and utilize building energy data for additional performance improvements.
In this webinar, you will:
• Learn how to access and evaluate green financing opportunities and loan programs;
• Identify new, high-value applications of ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager data;
• See how to apply building energy data for additional performance improvements and sustainability investment analysis; and
• Get the latest updates on jurisdictions with compliance requirements.
This webinar is brought to you as part of the BOMA Cornerstone Partner Webinar Series in partnership with
View the most recent webinars from this series below:
- AI-Driven Security Is Transforming Property Management, presented by Allied Universal (Get the recording)
- Linking Sustainability and Energy Strategy, presented by Trane (Get the recording)
Interested in this webinar, but can't attend? Register anyway to receive the recording.
Earn Continuing Education Credit (CEU)
BOMA webinars qualify for renewal and continuing professional development credits for these industry designations: CMCP (new!), RPA, FMA, SMA/SMT, CPM, CCM and ARM.